TransdevTransdev, contractor for the Antelope Valley Transit Authority, is looking for positive, energetic individuals who value safety, customer service and teamwork. If you fit this description and are looking for work, please apply online at transdevna.com.
Job Title: Mechanic A
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, repairs, maintains and installs component parts of transit vehicles
- Inspects and diagnoses problems on all assigned transit vehicles and equipment
- Services and/or repairs all assigned transit vehicles and related light and heavy mechanical equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance procedure inspections to transit vehicles as required by Federal, state, and local guidelines; performs preventative maintenance as needed
- Performs upgrades and/or modifications on coach systems and equipment
- Performs road calls and on-the-road repairs as needed
- Coaches and monitors the work of Mechanic Bs and Cs on the work team
- Maintains a clean and well-organized work area
- Master Mechanic certification preferred
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in the repair and maintenance of all types of heavy duty transit equipment
Job Title: Bus Operator/Driver
Our Bus Drivers safely and efficiently transport the local community to work, school, shopping, medical appointments, personal trips, and other destinations in the Antelope Valley area.
What we offer:
$14.39 – $24.00/hour starting wage
$1,000 Retention bonus (non-CDL drivers)
$1,000 Retention bonus (Class B CDL drivers with endorsements)
Paid CDL training
Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits –Blue Cross Blue Shield*
401(K) retirement plan*
Paid time off and holidays*
Ability to advance your career
- High school diploma or equivalent, such as GED
- Must be age 21 or older
- Must have the ability to obtain a Commercial Driving License with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements
- Appropriate Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- This job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of job duties and/or responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as needed or required.
- All candidates MUST APPLY ONLINE. To submit your application, go to transdevna.com and click on the Careers section.
- Transdev Transportation is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.